Friday, June 19, 2015

Meal Prep Follow Up...




Just wanted to follow up on my meal prepping..






I prepped this week also and it was such a breeze to have my food already ready to go!! I left Monday-Tuesdays meals in the fridge and Wednesday-Thursdays in the freezer. My meals consisted of grilled chicken breasts with sautéed  zucchini, diced tomatoes and onions. Along with brown rice. I didn't add any salt or pepper to the rice since all the flavor was in the chicken. The chicken was seasoned with garlic powder, black pepper, oregano and sea salt. The only downside that I found was freezing the rice with the chicken together. Once it thawed out in the microwave to be warmed up it was kind of soggy since the chicken had a little broth. Trial and error is the name of the game!! LOL !! I now know to freeze the rice separately ! This is what this awesome journey is about!! Trying new things and seeing what works and what doesn't ! Do not be afraid to try new things!!

Happy Prepping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment