Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Do you detox??



This week I've been gently detoxing after a weekend of indulgence!! When I detox I prepare my green smoothies (see previous posts)  and implement them daily along with my vitamins.. either for breakfast or dinner. I eat a light meal in between. By light I mean a grilled chicken salad or grilled salmon and steamed veggies with a green salad. Plenty of fruits for the sweet cravings is a must! I also drink ALOT of water! Don't be hard on yourself when you over indulge, just get back on track on your next meal. One thing I've learned during my journey to health and wellness is to NOT be super hard on myself. If I  over indulge or do not exercise for a couple of days.I just start back up. As long as I don't do it for weeks at a time! For the most part my meals are plant based.. meaning? Eating foods that are in their most natural form, no additives just fresh foods. I feel so much more energized! When you feed your body the good stuff you will feel the difference! Remember, you only have one body treat it as such! Your body IS your temple!


No comments:

Post a Comment