Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fitness Trackers?


I purchased a fitness tracker.. finally! I had been looking at all different types but I didn't want to pay a lot of money for one since a new one comes out every couple of months! I found this one on amazon and took the chance for the price of $28.99, which I felt was a fair price for me. I 've been wearing it most of  the time and I love it! It even vibrates for my text messages and other social media posts which I thought was pretty cool! It keeps a good count of my steps, miles and calories burned and sleep activity as well. It also keeps a great charge and links to my phone. Overall I am happy with my purchase and my low out of pocket cost on this little gem.  By the way, I purchased this on my own and was not compensated for this review. This is my own personal opinion on this product. If you'd like to purchase look down at the bottom of my blog under amazon favorites. I am an amazon affiliate.






No comments:

Post a Comment