Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Finishing off this year with a BANG/100th post !!

Hellooooo!!

I've been super busy and have completely fallen off  in my fitness and my food choices!! BUT, I'm back! I signed up for the Turkey Trot 2015 here in Houston, since its a run I've always wanted to do. Its also raising funds for a non-profit organization very near and dear to me Neighborhood Centers Inc. What better way to begin your Thanksgiving day than by running or walking 3 miles!??

TXU Energy Houston Turkey Trot
Thursday, November 26, 2015
7:00 am
Dillard's by the Galleria



I will also be participating in another 5k walk this month. This one is also for an awesome cause since a co-worker of mine's sister suffers from MG. I will be walking along with them to bring awareness and raise money. Our Team name is Tina's Dolls if you'd like to donate!

 The MG Walk which  will be held..
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Terry Hershey Park, Houston, TX



Lets end this year with fitness in mind and spirit!!!

Sign up and let me know so we can do it together!!



Oh and by the way.. this is my 100th post on my blog which to me is an awesome milestone from when I began! Thank you for reading! Lets keep this momentum up and end the year with some great fitness goals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment