Thursday, December 3, 2015

JJ's 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse


 Hi! I'm once again doing this cleanse with JJ Smith and her Facebook group. After Thanksgiving I needed to give my body a break!!  Go out and get the book or buy on Amazon and get started! It's never to late to start, don't wait on 2016 to begin your wellness journey!




Helllooooo !!

I began my 3rd round of the 10 day smoothie cleanse on Monday with the rest of JJ's group on Facebook.

Why? Well I noticed that I was craving sweets after every meal and my stomach had been really bloated. I think it's good to do a cleanse every couple of months to give your body a break from all of the meats, refined sugars, fried foods etc. I don't indulge all of the time but when I do!!  I do!! So this is a good break from all of that. The first couple of days are the hardest! But I'm on day 3 so I'm feeling better, no more light headaches. I also feel a lot lighter which is a plus. If you're interested in trying it get the book and join the Facebook page, the support there is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment