Wednesday, June 8, 2016

100 miles in June..Great Cycle Challenge 2016!!!

Hi !!

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, with a new job, two kiddos in college and just stuff I got really really lazy!! I mean REALLY lazy!! I'm not sure what's going on! I went to the doctor for a physical the first week of January, which was way over due! Well she said everything is good besides my cholesterol being  borderline! I was like HUH??? I eat healthy most of the time a  I'm active. Goes to show that you can't control genetics, which is what she told me could be the culprit.


Well I've gained 15 pounds over the last year, so I am going back to basics as far as eating. I am counting points again WW is back on deck. I am also challenging myself to do 100 miles of biking this month for a great cause.. raise money for kids with cancer :) Its called the great cycle challenge. If you would like to donate click on the great cycle challenge link above and it takes you directly to my page. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Remember to do the same!!


Its never too late to start over AGAIN !!


Stay Fab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment